Before we present each White Squirrel Trivia game it is tested on iPhone, android, and laptop devices. While problems may occasionally occur, please understand that unless everyone is having the same problem, the cause is either device or operator error. Nevertheless, we will do everything we can to remedy your issue.
The first game of the evening and the first game after each break begin with a “practice question.” We allow sufficient time during the practice question for you to refresh your screen and/or bring it to the stage if your phone is malfunctioning.
WE CANNOT BE RESPONIBLE FOR POINTS LOST WHILE YOUR PHONE IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY!
Here are some tips to help you avoid device issues:
- Make sure that your phone is fully charged!
- In your phone’s settings, adjust the screen timeout period to at least 20 minutes.
- You do not have to be connected to the venue's WIFI to play the game. Your phone can access the website on its own. In fact, if a lot of people are using WIFI it can actually SLOW THINGS DOWN!
- During breaks, we recommend that you do not use your phone for other purposes; rather leave the trivia screen open.
- Never use your browser’s “back” button!
- If your phone “locks up”
- Refresh your browser (don’t use your browser’s “back” button}
- Bring your phone to the stage and we will attempt to restore your session.